- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Information Collection, Utilization, and Use
While using any of our Services, we may ask you to provide us with information (“Personal Data”) that can be used to contact or identify you, which, may include but not limited to:
- Addresses, like residence and work addresses
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Billing and payment information
- Candidate information (for job applicants)
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
Much of what you likely consider Personal Data is collected directly from you, through the booking process, when you request assistance from our customer support team, complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain any of our Services
- to notify you about changes to our Service
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of any of our Services
- to provide customer support
- to perform analysis
- to monitor the usage of our Service
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- to perform marketing and advertisement
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that:
(1) for which we have been given
(2) as necessary to deliver the Services you requested or interact with
(3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you may find valuable, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Messaging mobile applications (e.g. WhatsApp, etc.)
- Automated phone calls or text messages
- Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as appropriate. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including your Personal Data, may be transferred, and maintained on computers, storage devices and servers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- Analytics and Marketing
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, and website.
Likewise, we may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes on third party websites, on social media platforms, and through various marketing and advertisement platforms and service providers.
- Aggregate and Additional Information
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal information. On the other hand, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for the third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions of private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your personal information the best way we can, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We may provide or add more paid products and/or services within our Services, which would mean utilizing third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors, payment gateways, PoS payment machines).
- Individuals Under 18 Years of Age
Our Services and Website are intended for adults only. Accordingly, if you are under the age of 18 (“Child”), you are not authorized to provide us with personally identifying information. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years old. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become fully aware that we have collected Personal Data from a Child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Contact Us
By Mail: Attn: Beta Engineering Company, 24B St, Comm-365, Al Qouz Industrial Second, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
By Phone: 00971 4 338 40 33